How do I create a website using templates?
You can easily create a fully functional website with no coding knowledge. You only need to select one of the pre-designed templates and customize it in a simple drag-and-drop editor.
To create your website:
- Go to Menu > Website builder > Create website.
- Click on Use a ready-made template tile.
- Select one of our Predesigned templates or start with a Blank template.
You can search the templates by page type in the left column, or by tags.
Predesigned templates are grouped into categories. The type of website will determine the initial set of pages in your template. Pages can vary depending on specific templates.
- Affiliate – for promoting physical or digital affiliate products
- Blog – for posting journal posts or other regular updates
- Brochure – simple company information page, usually with 1 or 2 pages
- Business – a standard website featuring all details about your business
- Crowdfunding – for accepting pledges or donations towards a specified cause
- Ecommerce – for selling products and services
- Educational – interactive page with educational materials
- Media or Entertainment – regularly updated content on current affairs, sports, and entertainment
- Event – for showing event details
- Landing Page – for converting visitors into leads
- Launch Page – for “coming soon” event or a business page designed to generate customer leads for a product or business that does not yet exist
- Membership – website with access to special pages for members
- Nonprofit – similar to business websites, but encouraging visitors to assist with any given cause
- Personal – online resume displaying your work experience and skills
- Portfolio – for displaying your creative work
Launch page and Landing page type of websites will always have just one page by default.
- Once you click the Use template button, you will be taken to the editor to edit your page.