GetResponse's Powerful New Form Builder Helps Email Marketers Maximize Sign Ups and Streamline Segmentation
GetResponse Form Builder offers more than 500 templates, drag and drop interface, and easy customization to create effective, attention-grabbing sign-up forms.
WILMINGTON, Delaware, August 30, 2010 – GetResponse , a leading email marketing provider for the SMB sector and Implix flagship product, today announced the launch of GetResponse Form Builder, a powerful solution for small businesses to optimize their email campaigns by growing and segmenting their lists automatically. Form Builder offers a one-stop shop for creating eye-catching, customized sign-up forms to attract subscribers, build email lists and capture critical profile data - without requiring any special IT, HTML or design skills.
Email marketers consider mailing lists their "gold mine", but in today's noisy online marketplace, it's more difficult to get noticed, let alone entice visitors to fill out forms. The key to increasing sign-ups is to create more appealing web forms and thank-you messages, and to publish them on websites, blogs and social media sites across the Internet.
David More, owner of Mi-Esquina.com, GetResponse customer and Form Builder beta tester noted: "GetResponse Form Builder is making it easy for non-techies like me to create beautiful sign-up forms with ease! What a wonderful upgrade!"
"I am very excited to offer a new GetResponse Form Builder that delivers the absolute best in both design and function," says Simon Grabowski, Implix CEO and founder of GetResponse. "Our new sign-up form solution enables SMB marketers to quickly create attention-grabbing forms that accelerate list building – and make segmentation easier and more efficient. From Design, to Settings, to Publish, users simply follow the three easy steps to publish their forms. The goal is to make form building as flexible and fast as possible, so that no matter what subscribers or social media audiences our customers are trying to reach, they can create spectacular sign-up forms that go to work for them in seconds!"
GetResponse Form Builder Highlights:
- 500+ designer templates - Marketers can save time and expense by using one of 500 templates from more than 20 categories and industries – or customize further to meet the unique needs of their brand and business.
- Visual drag and drop editor – No special skills are required for users to customize and compare form designs for web sites, blogs, social media pages, and more, including changing colors, fonts, sizes and shapes.
- Easy customization, powerful segmentation – Drag and drop custom fields and pull-down menu options help marketers get the segmentation data they need, and deliver higher ROI.
- Dynamic "thank-you" pages – Marketers can personalize Thank-you pages provided after sign up with video or audio Flash to engage subscribers right from the start, and increase conversions.
- Web form analytics – Users can track how many times each sign-up form was viewed and completed, enabling continuous improvement – and more sales and sign-ups.
The GetResponse Form Builder is available Monday, August 30, 2010, to both Free and Pro GetResponse accounts at no additional cost: https://www.getresponse.com/features/form-builder.html
Implix was founded in 1999 by Internet marketing prodigy and entrepreneur, Simon Grabowski, whose vision of helping SOHO and small business marketers around the globe improve marketing efficiency, reduce costs, and increase profitability continues to define the company. Today, Implix maintains worldwide operations, with offices in the U.S., Canada and Europe.