GetResponse Launches Sleek New App for iPhone and AndroidMobile; App Includes New Upgrades and Simpler Access to GetResponse Email Marketing
GetResponse, the leading email marketing SaaS provider, announced the release of an upgraded version of their popular mobile phone app. Available for iPhone and Android, GetResponse App includes new capabilities and an interface that is more intuitive than ever.
“Given the widespread adoption of our earlier releases, it made sense for us to continue raising the bar,” said GetResponse Founder and CEO Simon Grabowski. “The new app incorporates many of the sharpest innovations now sweeping the mobile scene.” GetResponse is a pioneer in mobile marketing, having developed the first true responsive email design in the email marketing industry.
GETRESPONSE APP FEATURES
The iPhone app is available for free download from the Apple Store and the Android version from Google Play. The app can be integrated with the user’s account simply by logging in. If the account contains drafts of newsletters, the user can review and launch them on the mobile app. In addition, mobile users can create plain-text emails to send new information, contest updates, and timely reminders, or check in with subscribers while they’re on the go.
When new subscribers join the email list, they can be viewed instantly on the app, making it easy to reach out immediately. And when a new campaign is deployed, the user can monitor stats on opens, clicks, and conversion goals reached — right on their smartphone. Statistics reports can be viewed and forwarded to other stakeholders by email. New subscribers can be added to the marketing list using the app. Contacts can be imported from the smartphone contact list or entered manually— a popular feature for those who attend tradeshows and conferences.
NEW IN APP
This release features a handsome new dashboard design with tap access to the most recent mailing, including real-time stats. A simplified menu provides access to a range of capabilities:
- The statistics panel has been upgraded with additional subscriber info and easy-access diagrams in email preview.
- A new thumbnail view of newsletters can be toggled from list view for easy, intuitive email retrieval.
- Autoresponders also can be previewed from a simple, accessible display.
The user can now set up push notifications under the preferences settings.
“Our Customers love the way our app gives them the freedom to monitor and manage their account while they’re on the go,” said Simon Grabowski. “The mobile app includes many of the functions built into the Web-based version, leaving the more detailed work of design to the desktop version.”
ABOUT GETREPONSE EMAIL MARKETING
GetResponse includes all the most-popular features plus some industry-first innovations, all in an easy-to-use format:
- Email Creator: Innovative drag-n-drop editing tool enables professional- quality design, no coding skills required.
- Autoresponders 2.0: Auto-triggered email cycles make campaigns almost like one-on-one communication.
- Social Sharing: Message sharing is tracked in online networks to find micro- communities of hot new prospects.
- Email Intelligence: The statistics panel enables list segmentation and message refinement with pinpoint accuracy.
- Responsive Email Design: An industry-first, the system automatically senses screen size and adjusts the design to fit.
- Landing Page Creator: Upgraded landing page design tool uses drag-n-drop technology for speed and ease.
Try these great features and more at: GetResponse 30-Day Free Trial, No Credit Card Required.
About the Company
GetResponse serves more than 350,000 active users from 182 countries, delivering more than 1 billion permission-based emails per month, with an average deliverability rate of 99.3 percent. Clients include GlaxoSmithKline, Marriott, Intercontinental, University of Arkansas, Carrefour, Men's Health Magazine, and thousands of fast-growing businesses and professional firms.