GetResponse Launches 15th Birthday Celebration with Contest and Gifts
Email Marketing Company’s History of Success Is a Launching Pad for Future Growth
GetResponse, the leading email marketing SaaS provider, registered the domain http://www.getresponse.com on October 4th, 1998, making the company 15 years old this month. Now they’ve switched into birthday-party mode with a set of activities designed to involve their community of loyal customers and to attract new users.
“We’d like to say thank you to our customers and partners for making GetResponse a part of your business,” said GetResponse Founder and CEO Simon Grabowski. “We celebrate not only our success but more important — yours.”
GetResponse 2013 Highlights
This year an aggressive growth spurt put the number of GetResponse users at over 300,000 and placed GetResponse on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. with sales growth of 169% in the last three years. The company has garnered an impressive 9 Stevie Awards, considered the business equivalent of the Hollywood’s Academy Awards.
And this year GetResponse added these numbers to the scoreboard:
- 2 revolutionary new features: Autoresponders 2.0 and Responsive Email Design
- 10 language versions of the GetResponse website
- 30,000 Facebook Fans
- 34,000 Twitter Followers
About the 15th Birthday Celebration
The company has published a timeline microsite at http://www.getresponse.com/promo/15th-birthday summing up the development of GetResponse over the past 15 years. Visit the timeline for an Email Inspiration whitepaper, available for download free of charge.
The company launched a 15th Birthday day contest (the GetResponse community absolutely loves contests) that operates in a Facebook app. Contestants simply answer the question, “What hs inspired you most in the past 15 years?” Contestants have a chance to win 1 of 100 free tee-shirts. Access the contest from the timeline microsite.
And to complete the celebration, there’s a giveaway: a free GetResponse monster toy for every paid account user. To receive the gift, users must provide their shipping address via a special form accessible in the account panel.
“We appreciate all of you who are helping us celebrate this important milestone,” said GetResponse Founder and CEO Simon Grabowski. “Your enthusiasm and creativity inspire us every day.”
About Getresponse Email Marketing
True to its slogan — World’s Easiest Email Marketing — GetResponse includes all the most-popular features plus some industry-first innovations, all in an easy-to-use format:
- Email Creator: innovative drag-n-drop editing tools puts great design at your fingertips
- Autoresponders 2.0: reader-triggered email cycles are the closest thing yet to one-on-one communication
- Social Sharing: message-sharing is tracked in online networks to identify new pockets of opportunity
- Email Intelligence: statistics enable pinpoint accuracy in list segmentation and message development
- Responsive Email Design: this industry-first feature automatically senses mobile device type and adjusts to fit screens
- Landing Page Creator: integrated landing page design tool uses drag-n-drop technology for speed and ease
Flagship product of Implix, GetResponse boasts an average deliverability rate of 99.3 percent, achieved through adherence to best industry practices and by collaborating with major ISPs and industry associations to develop superior email delivery technology. Clients include: GlaxoSmithKline, Intercontinental, University of Arkansas, Carrefour and thousands of small businesses and professional firms. For more information, please visit http://www.getresponse.com.