About the integration
From the thousands of email addresses on your mailing lists, you’d want to verify which ones are valid and which ones aren’t. QuickEmailVerification does that. And more. With QuickEmailVerification you can filter out invalid emails and will save your campaign cost.
How does it work?
You can either upload email list from your computer on QuickEmailVerification or just connect your GetResponse account to import your contact list directly. QuickEmailVerfication will do the rest by separating out the invalid addresses.
- To get started, select “Upload Email List” => “Import from GetResponse” in your QuickEmailVerification account.
- After successful connection to your GetResponse account, you will get list of campaigns. Select the campaign which you’d want to import for email list cleaning.
- Depending on size of your contact list, it may take a while to import the contacts of your campaign. Once imported, your email list will be ready for verification. Start email verification with single click and That’s it! You will get email once your list is processed.
- After verification, you can either remove invalid and risky emails from your GetResponse campaign list or simply download verification reports in CSV format!
- Dashboard will represent your verification activity.