RAVENOL is a producer of high-quality lubricants for the automotive industry that meet and exceed the requirements of the major manufacturers and comply with future regulations.
How does GetResponse help Ravenol?
We use GetResponse to reach final customers, increase brand awareness, and increase sales via partner distribution.
Recently we launched RAVENOL PROFESSIONALS Online Workshop
Till now we were able to train 60 – 100 people a month and our contact list grew by 1000 – 1400 a year. With webinars we have built a similar contact list in 3 weeks and we’ve trained more people than in 2 years offline. We’ll definitely be running more technical webinars live from the garage.Marcin Kulwicki, sales director at Ravenol Polska
A series of technical webinars
With webinars we can train people faster and we can optimize cost, e.g. we eliminate the cost of transport to the training facility. The workshop is divided into 3 x 1.5h parts which helps students acquire the knowledge. On-demand webinars offer participants VOD experience – they can take part in the workshop at their convenience.Marcin Kulwicki, sales director at Ravenol Polska
Core elements of the campaign
- 3 x 1.5h webinar
- Webinar promo via distribution network
- 3h Q&A session
Live events do the job. After the series of technical webinars we run a Q&A session. The session is hosted by 2 people – constructor/theoretician and a mechanic/practician who answer and discuss the questions from the audience.
This way we are more credible and participants can easily combine theory with practice. This formula allows us to get through to all participants.Marcin Kulwicki, sales director at Ravenol Polska
What makes a difference?
You can rely on a team of experts devoted to your success, always ready to help. We wish to provide you with the best support, and a seamless and efficient journey with GetResponse MAX.
We only had two weeks for implementation. In such a short time, Przemek – Onboarding Manager at GetResponse MAX – got me from zero to hero.Marcin Kulwicki, sales director at Ravenol Polska
How to run an online workshop for professionals
1. Avoid doing what everybody else does.
2. Choose an interesting, unique subject focusing on innovations in your industry.
3. Engage your business partners in promotional activities – you’ll gain access to new communication channels and B2B programs that increase outreach.
4. If the subject is vast, divide it into smaller parts. We divided the dynamic oil change workshop into 4 webinars:
- Q&A session
5. Use surveys during the webinars. You’ll engage attendees and collect valuable information.
6. Create supporting marketing materials – make sure they look professional. Focus on the most import part – main message.
Tools used to get results
Landing Pages – Take advantage of a vast catalog of over 200 fully-customized landing page templates with intuitive drag-and-drop editor. You can SEO optimize the page and analyze its performance. Run A/B tests on multiple versions of the same page to know what works.
Webinars – Host unlimited webinars for up to 1,000 live attendees, share the stage with two or more presenters and automate sending your reminders and freebies.