GetResponse Invites B2B Marketing Forum Attendees to a Lunch & Learn Session on Marketing Automation
October 19, 2016 - Wilmington, Del. – GetResponse, provider of the popular online marketing platform, will be a Silver Sponsor at MarketingProfs' Tenth Annual B2B Marketing Forum. The event will take place October 18-21 at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, Massachusetts.
ABOUT B2B MARKETING FORUM
Each year, the B2B Marketing Forum attracts marketing professionals from all over the world — leaders and innovators, business owners and executives, technologists and marketers. During the three-day event, attendees make new contacts, share success secrets, and attend keynotes and programs organized by MarketingProfs Program Advisory Committee (PAC).
“The B2B Marketing Forum is one of the largest and most exciting events in our industry,” said Simon Grabowski, founder and CEO of GetResponse. “Our team hopes to see lots of old friends, make new friends, and be on hand to answer questions.”
Attendees are invited to stop by booth 302 in the exhibit hall and for a special lunch-and-learn program titled: Every second matters, and why marketing automation is going to be your BFF, presented by Magdalena Ciszewska, Head of Marketing Strategy at GetResponse. Attendees will learn how automation can help marketers extract the right data and how to use it to create true value in marketing programs.
ABOUT THE GETRESPONSE PLATFORM
The GetResponse Online Marketing Platform includes a suite of online tools designed to fulfill the needs of today’s innovative marketers:
- Built-in tools for creating designer-quality email campaigns, landing pages, and subscriber forms that look great on any device including mobile.
- State-of-the-art webinar platform integrated with subscriber data to add the power of face-to-face communication to marketing campaigns.
- Automation engine for creating workflows to track and address cart abandonment, website visitors, purchases, and more.
- Customized technologies, sub-level multi-user access, and priority support for enterprise organizations and high-volume marketing operations.
“Our flexible platform helps small companies get started with online marketing, enables fast-growing companies to scale, and empowers large companies to integrate marketing processes throughout multi-location operations,” said Simon Grabowski. “Drop by to meet us in Boston and find out how GetResponse can streamline your marketing.”
- Build automated campaigns using simple "if... then" logic
- Tagging and scoring to build comprehensive audience profiles
- Visual workflows to view the entire communications path
- Tools to track and respond to a customer's e-commerce journey
To learn more about GetResponse, stop by booth 302 at B2B Marketing Forum, October 18-21 at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston. You can also visit a website for a 30-day free trial, no credit card required.
Today, 350,000 customers in 182 countries trust GetResponse. With over 15 years of experience, we continue to deliver excellent online marketing solutions, available in 21 different languages. Our company operates globally with offices in Poland, Canada, Malaysia, India, and Russia, and over 300 passionate professionals on board. Together we create inspiring technologies that empower entrepreneurs and help their businesses grow.