GetResponse Announces Powerful New API Integration for Salesforce.
Organizations Can Give Sales Teams Dynamic Communication Tools While Controlling the Marketing Message.
March 11, 2016 - Wilmington, Del. – GetResponse, the leading email marketing provider, has released a new API integration with Salesforce, one of the most popular customer relationship management (CRM) applications. With the integration, users can generate more sales, strengthen customer relationships, and maximize marketing ROI.
The integration includes capabilities not available anywhere else in the market. GetResponse is the first email service provider (ESP) to enable customer-facing employees to use Salesforce to send email marketing messages to leads and customers — individually, globally, or in segments defined using the Salesforce query function.
“Our goal was to make email marketing an integral part of Salesforce, placing advanced communication tools at the fingertips of end users,” said GetResponse Founder and CEO Simon Grabowski.“The integration accomplishes all this and more.”
Salesforce uses cloud technology to enable organizations of any size to share access to a central database with continually updated contact information. Salespeople use it to generate leads, manage customers, and close sales. Customer service reps use it to manage casework and increase customer retention. The system also tracks behavior, so sales teams can anticipate what customers want and need. Integrations give users and contacts the ability to interface on popular social media platforms.
ABOUT THE GETRESPONSE INTEGRATION
The integration uses the application program interfaces (API) of GetResponse and Salesforce to make the two platforms work as one in several ways.
- Database management – All users (sales, service, marketing) work with the same database. With just one click, a user can build a query to identify customers or leads that match their search criteria. Authorized users can even create email marketing campaigns without leaving Salesforce. And because GetResponse dedicated servers manage the messages, high-volume campaigns don’t generate additional Salesforce fees.
- Bi-directional synchronization – This feature gives all users access to current data on both systems. The integration can sync contacts and activities every three or seven days automatically, and authorized users can sync on demand.
- Message control – Marketing and management personnel can create drafts of emails using GetResponse and make them available to the sales team for broadcast or individual response. Drafts can include custom text and sophisticated designs, including graphics and video, that can be tested and previewed for desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
- Personalization and segmentation – The integration allows up to 100 custom fields for razor-sharp segmentation, personalization, and dynamic content.
- Intelligent analytics – Users can view individual statistics for each lead and customer plus global statistics on newsletter performance and customer behavior. With this information, customer-facing teams can make better decisions on the spot.
- 24/7 support – Supervisors of Salesforce teams need not become email marketing experts. The award-winning GetResponse Customer Success Team is available via chat at any time.
“Our initial feedback is overwhelmingly positive,” said Simon Grabowski.“Users agree that the integration combines the individual focus of customer relationship management and the power of email marketing.”
At its core, GetResponse is a web-based platform that includes all the popular features of email marketing: newsletters design interface, list management protocol, autoresponders, segmentation, personalization, and analytics. In recent years, the platform has been expanded to include landing pages, responsive email design, innovative form types, and API integrations with more than 100 popular software platforms and services. For more information and to view the complete system, sign up for a GetResponse 30-Day Free Trial, no credit card required.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GetResponse serves more than 350,000 active users from 182 countries, delivering more than 1 billion permission-based emails per month, with an average deliverability rate of 99.3 percent. Clients include GlaxoSmithKline, Marriott, Intercontinental, University of Arkansas, Carrefour, Men’s Health Magazine, and thousands of fast-growing businesses and professional firms.