GetResponse Amps Up Webinar Solution to Deliver Ultimate UX for SMBs, Enterprises
Boston, Mass. – July 1st, 2019 – GetResponse, the global innovator in digital and email marketing, today announced a thoroughly enhanced online webinar solution designed for SMBs and enterprises. As part of the company’s complete inbound/outbound marketing platform, the new webinar capabilities are designed to support the growing needs of customers that rely on webinars for online education and training, team collaboration, and marketing lead generation and sales.
According to the Content Marketing Institute/Marketing Profs, more than 64 percent of B2B marketers reported to increase their use of audio/visual content. As more businesses rely on visual content, GetResponse’s new webinar feature enables them to effectively engage customers and save time and costs using the latest technology.
Key Features in GetResponse Webinars
The key features and product enhancements in GetResponse webinars include:
- Supreme audio and video quality: Improved bandwidth capabilities with an increased file size limit to 500MB along with support for HD streaming.
- Advanced chat and Q&A management: Allows the moderator to decide which questions to display and the order to answer them.
- Recorder templates: Record live events for anytime viewing and select from a choice of templates to create a custom look and feel that reflects your brand and content.
- Streaming on Facebook or YouTube: Amplify your webinar’s reach by livestreaming it on Facebook or YouTube.
- A fully responsive layout delivered in a fresh, modern design.
- Customizable Call to Action capabilities: Take advantage of the built-in call to action features to inspire leads to take the next step.
“We’re delighted to introduce our enhanced webinar capabilities, which are based on customer feedback and our ability to deliver great user experiences using the latest technology,” said Daniel Brzezinski, COO, GetResponse. “As part of an integrated marketing strategy, combining webinars with other channels such as email or social media is a powerful way to engage customers and amplify your message is the most cost effective way.”
With GetResponse webinars, educators, professional trainers, marketers, and sales professionals are assured that online participants will get the most from their sessions without being interrupted by spotty connections or jittery service.
GetResponse’s webinar feature is part of an all-in-one marketing platform that also includes email, autofunnel, social media ad integration, e-commerce, and landing pages. Using an integrated solution, complete with analytics, provides marketers with the fastest, most effective way to nurture and convert leads.
GetResponse is an all-in-one online marketing platform that enables SMBs and enterprises to grow their businesses through inbound and outbound marketing campaigns including email, marketing automation, advertising, social media, e-commerce, landing pages, webinars, and CRM. More than 350,000 customers across 182 countries rely on GetResponse to easily create targeted marketing campaigns that deliver strong ROI. For more information, visit: www.getresponse.com.
FastStartPR for GetResponse