Implix Unveils GetResponse360™ Custom Email Marketing Service at ad:tech New York 2010.
GetResponse360 leverages 12 years of email marketing experience and a world-class team of Response Experts to provide tactical, strategic and consultative support services
Wilmington, DE, November 3, 2010 – Implix , leading provider of results-driven online marketing solutions for the SMB sector, today introduced the GetResponse360 consultative email marketing service at ad:tech New York 2010 . The solution is intended for organizations that need to ramp up their email marketing expertise, increase the volume and reach of their programs, and improve the overall effectiveness and ROI of their campaigns, without adding overhead.
Simon Grabowski , Implix CEO and founder of GetResponse, explained: "Today's busy consumers are responding to web sites, social media and email campaigns more than ever before. SMB marketers are reacting by ramping up their email marketing initiatives. In fact, Forrester recently reported that budgets for email marketing are expected to balloon to $2B by 2014. But many of these companies can't afford to hire more staff or use social media experts. As a result, they need to do more with less and get more ROI from their efforts. With almost 12 years of experience and a 99% deliverability ratio, GetResponse is uniquely qualified to provide consultative services and support to these businesses, regardless of size or expertise. It's the next level of email marketing ROI."
GetResponse360 combines the reliable, media-rich GetResponse email marketing platform with customized solutions and support from a team of highly experienced experts. Services range from list management, campaign strategy and template design, to custom development and high-volume delivery optimization, with particular focus on:
- Advanced segmentation – an integrated process for applying a wide range of geolocation, profile, and behavioral data to improve response rates;
- API Integration and dynamic content – bringing GetResponse capabilities into customer environments to increase operational efficiency and ROI, and enable automatic, targeted email messaging;
- Campaign automation, transactional emails, split testing, and related feature-based improvements designed to maximize results;
- Social media integration to expand reach, increase engagement and optimize results.
The fully stand-alone GetResponse360 system has been engineered to offer reliable, high-volume, high-response sending capabilities and Response Expert oversight of the following mission-critical services:
- ISP relationship management
- Dedicated IP addresses
- External reputation monitoring
- 24/7 deliverability monitoring and escalation
GetResponse360 will be immediately available and featured at the GetResponse ad:tech Booth # 1930. To learn more about GetResponse360 or request a quote, please visit: GetResponse360 .
*GetResponse Enterprise customers profiles: I 2009 – IX 2010
**2009 U.S. Forrester Email Marketing Volume Forecast