Promote the world's easiest email marketing
tool and earn recurring 33% commissions!
Reasons to join:
Customers love GetResponse.
Let our brand and 14-years experience to work for you.
Earn 33% recurring commissions.
Get monthly checks, ACH (USA) or bank transfers (EU).
No strings attached.
120 days cookie life. Last affiliate gets the sale.
Top-notch marketing materials.
Grab our high-converting banners, text ads and emails.
Great training materials.
Get started with our easy-to-follow training.
Real-time tracking and statistics.
Track your signups, sales, commissions and payouts.
Dedicated Affiliate Manager.
Get 5-star affiliate support and coaching.
Reno Van Boven
The GetResponse affiliate program is a huge opportunity for all affiliate marketers to easily increase their online revenue! The email marketing industry is sky-rocketing and with lucrative payouts such as with GetResponse you can count on great ROI. Their affiliate management provides one of the best support I have seen in my 6 years of online marketing.
Refer Friends. You both get a $30 credit!
How does it work?
Invite your friends
Your friend loves GetResponse
and creates an account
You both get a $30 credit
on future payments
Terms and Conditions
of the GetResponse Referral Program
- These Terms and Conditions govern “the GetResponse Referral Program”, hereinafter referred to as the “Referral Program”.
- The Referral Program may be terminated by Implix at any time without prior notice.
- The Referral Program is organized by IMPLIX Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as “Implix”, with its registered head office located at Arkońska 6, A3, 80-387 Gdańsk, Poland.
- Participation in the Referral Program means that the User agrees with the Terms and Conditions of the Referral Program.
- The Referral Program enables the User using any active GetResponse account to recommend GetResponse to another person (hereinafter referred to as the “Referred Customer”) using the special referral link. The referral link contains a unique parameter assigned to the User.
- If the User provides a referral link to the Referred Customer by email, the email must be created and distributed according to CAN SPAM guidelines. Spam and the use of purchased or harvested lists is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of the referring.
- If the Referred Customer, who has not previously purchased from GetResponse, registers a GetResponse paid account using the special, referral link which redirects to the GetResponse website, both, the User and the Referred Customer shall receive a single credit of 30 (thirty) dollars, which will be allocated on their accounts, with the sole purpose of using GetResponse. It means that, both the User and the Referred Customer will receive the credit upon accepted payment if only the Referred Customer was referred through the referral link.
- Any additional or subsequent purchases made by the Referred Customer will not be covered by the Referral Program and will not generate any credits neither for the User nor for the Referred Customer.
- The credit for the User and the Referred Customer is calculated within 30 (thirty) days from the purchase made by the Referred Customer within the Referral Program.
- The maximum credits which can be granted for each User cannot exceed 480 $ (four hundred eighty dollars) per year, regardless of the number of the Referred Customers.
- A purchase shall be deemed valid if there is no refund, chargeback or any other kind of complaint about the sale within 30 (thirty) days.
- In case of refund, chargeback or any other kind of complaint about the sale after the above-mentioned period of time, the granted credits will be revoked. If the funds accumulated on the User’s account are not sufficient to cover the revoked credits, the User will be required to return the equivalent of the revoked credits.
- If the User refers the Referred Customer within the Referral Program, while using the free/free trial account, the possibility to use the accumulated funds will be activated after the User buys a paid GetResponse account.
- After each paid period of using GetResponse service, the User can decide whether he wants to pay for the following period of using GetResponse service with the funds accumulated on their account by clicking the “Redeem credits” link..
- If the funds accumulated on the User’s account are not sufficient to cover the due service fee, the User has to pay the difference from their own funds.
- If the funds accumulated on the User’s account exceed the due service fee, they can be used in the following accounting periods.
- The credit is granted for the particular account and package purchased during the Referral Program. The credit cannot be transferred to another person or existing paid accounts.
- The credit may be used only to pay for the GetResponse service and under no circumstances it shall be returned or paid to the User.
- Any fraudulent activity that can be traced directly to the User or the Referred Customer will cause immediate termination of their accounts, forfeiture of any granted credits, and legal prosecution if necessary.
- Implix will not be responsible if a referred sale is unregistered for any reason.
- The persons or entities that have registered with the GetResponse Affiliate Program do not receive a sales commission form GetResponse Affiliate Program for sales referred within the Referral Program.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Referral Program are available on the website
- Any enquiries and complaints regarding the Referral Program shall be submitted to the Customer Support via
- Implix reserves the right to end or to change the Referral Program at any time without prior notice.
- The accumulated credits cannot be used after the termination of the Referral Program.
- Any purchases made by the Referred Customer after the termination of the Referral Program are not counted as valid in this Program.
- The law of Poland and the court of local jurisdiction of Implix shall be the jurisdiction governing the Referral Program.
- For any matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the GetResponse Regulations available on the website
http://www.getresponse.com/legal shall apply.
Contact GetResponse Affiliate Manager.
Mick KitorAffiliate Manager
- (585) 286-1819