We’ve been busy bees at GetResponse this fall, putting together new offerings for you: our Marketplace, our new Facebook groups, and, of course, ResponseCon. We’ve also just put the final, finishing touches on the latest big thing we’re working on for you: the GetResponse Digital Marketing Certification Program.
What is the GetResponse Digital Marketing Certification?
It’s a new way that we’re giving you to help demonstrate your skills and abilities in the disciplines of email marketing, content marketing, marketing automation, and landing page optimization. We have a certification for each. And just because we started with these four, doesn’t mean we’re done. We’re already working on the next certifications to add in the coming days.
Each module includes on-demand video courses taught by a mix of industry experts and influencers, such as:
- Kath Pay, CEO of Holistic Email Marketing
- Jamie Turner, CEO of 60 Second Marketer
- Andrew Davis, CEO of Monumental Shift
- Michael Brenner, CEO of Marketing Insider Group
As well as GetResponse’s own in-house experts knowledgeable in email marketing, marketing automation, conversion optimization, social media, content marketing, and much more!
What will you learn in the Digital Marketing Certification?
We’ve got you very well covered, and with more learning to come. You’ll learn industry best practices in email marketing, marketing automation, content marketing, and landing page optimization. More specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Build more traffic to your landing page(s).
- Build, test, and refine your landing pages for optimal conversions.
- Capture new leads with webinars and well-designed landing pages.
- Craft the perfect marketing messages for your business, to stand out from the crowd.
- Use marketing automation to nurture leads, eventually turning them into loyal customers.
- Distribute your content to build your brand reputation (and we’ll show you the tools to help you do it)
And, of course, you’ll learn how all of these fit together in the digital marketing ecosystem.
What are the benefits of getting the Digital Marketing Certification? What’s in it for me?
You are the reason we created the certification, and we made sure to put lots of extra benefits for you in it.
In addition to the proof of your certificate, you’ll have some opportunities.
- As a GetResponse certified expert you can showcase your services in our Marketplace. This is a new way to potentially grow your business and add some extra exposure.
- Are you certified in all four courses? Get recognized as an author on the GetResponse blog. Your work will reach thousands of our blog readers.
- If you run or work at an agency, you’re eligible for some extra benefits to help increase your revenue as a certified partner in our agency program.
- You’ll get extra networking opportunities as a part of our Facebook group, where you can learn from and mix with other certified professionals as well as industry experts and influencers.
Does all this sound good to you? If so, let’s get you started on your #GRCertification! Head on over to the Certification website, and sign up. Get your certification started today!