Integrations and API
Connecting other services with GetResponse opens a lot of doors.
- How to create a webhook?
- Can I track customers around my Prestashop store?
- Can I add EventBrite customers to my contact list?
- How do I connect my Facebook and GetResponse accounts?
- How do I integrate GetResponse with Google Analytics?
- How can I keep my contact lists up-to-date using PieSync?
- Can I add Salesforce customers and prospects to my contact list?
- How do I keep Salesforce and GetResponse contact data in sync?
- Can I receive notifications on Slack?
- Can I add ZohoCRM customers and prospects to my contact list?
- How do I use Zapier with my GetResponse account?
If you're taking your first steps in integrations, make sure you go through this section.
- Where do I find the API key?
- I am a developer. Where can I find information about API?
- Can I integrate my application with GetResponse using API?
- How do I maximize the accuracy of API phone validation?
- How can I set up regular imports to my lists?
Looking for information regarding integrations supported by us? Look no further!
Looking for information regarding integrations supported by Zapier? Look no further!
Everything you need to know about PayPal integrations.
- How can I add a PayPal button to my website?
- How do I integrate PayPal with GetResponse and add buttons to messages and landing pages?
- Can I add new contacts to different lists with PayPal Buy Now buttons?
- How do I add contacts to a list after they complete a PayPal transaction?
Everything you need to know about WordPress integrations.
- How to add WooCommerce customers to GetResponse?
- Can I track visits to my WordPress sites?
- How can I add my landing page to WordPress?
- How do I add WordPress site visitors to a GetResponse list?
- How do I integrate GetResponse and WordPress to grow my contact list, track site visits, and send ecommerce data?