Forms and surveys
Grow your email list with beautiful forms and learn more about your customers with surveys.
A very popular list building method. Learn how to use them effectively.
- How to prevent fake bot signups?
- Can I forward subscriber data to a custom thank-you page?
- How do I add custom fields to my form?
- What is the difference between a form and a landing page?
- Can I use a picture as a form background?
- How do I find out which version of the form gives me the highest conversion rate?
- Where can I set my form to pop over my page?
- Can I trigger my popover form with a button or a link?
- How do I change a thank-you page and already-subscribed URL?
- What happens with my legacy forms when the old Getresponse panel shuts down?
- How to create a mobile version of a form?
- Do you offer a plain HTML form code?
- How to add contacts to an autoresponder cycle in the HTML form editor?
- What are List Builder Apps?
- How can I install my form on a WordPress page?
- How do I install a form on my page?
- How do I create a form?
If you want to learn more about your subscribers or expand your list (or both!), use surveys.