We're looking for a Social Media Sidekick
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in online marketing (specifically in social media marketing, preferably B2B)
- Experience in building, managing, and maintaining engaged online communities
- Experience with social customer service
- Experience creating social video
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An outgoing and upbeat “people person” attitude
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment
- Collaborative, creative, and flexible work style with a self-starter mentality
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of the social space: platforms, vendors, measurement, content creation, media, technology, advertising, and analytics
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Knowledge of the marketing automation industry a plus
Sounds good. But what is the job all about?
Set up a strategy to rule the Online Universe
- Create content calendars, develop copy and images together with the Marketing and Design Teams
- Manage contests and promotions
- Plan and manage social ads (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram)
Engage in the online community
- Manage engagement, content, and conversations across social channels
- Respond to comments and questions, and manage crisis situations
- Initiate outreach with bloggers and influencers in the social space
- Write blog posts as needed.
- Handle customer service inquiries on social channels and online review sites.
Optimize, increase and progress
- Work with Marketing, Social Media, and Customer Success Teams to optimize social media efforts on a daily basis
- Stay on top of the latest social media marketing techniques as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop existing communities
- Track performance of Social Media marketing programs on an ongoing basis to establish best practices, while comparing against internal and industry benchmarks
Is being the GetResponse Monster’s Social Media Sidekick worth the effort?
Oh, yes, it is. For one thing, you get to work with a great product, used by people all over the world. You’re in the limelight of the online marketing world, doing things that are noticed and – what’s even better - shared by people in the industry. You get to meet the people whose blogs you read and learn from them. Actually, working for GetResponse is a giant lesson in e-marketing, and one you get paid for (how awesome is that?).
You get a huge audience to inspire – you can unleash your creativity while talking to 125,000 fans on Facebook and over 65,000 Twitter followers. And you can really make an impact!
But, most importantly, you get to work with the best Teams ever, who create and promote GetResponse every day. Feel like joining the pack?
Wow! Feeling excited about the job!
How can I apply?
Create a Facebook post and a tweet, or a short “live” video*, that will meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Get people to sign up for a free trial account with GetResponse
- Stick to the superhero convention, while keeping the voice of the GetResponse brand
- Follow our #9 Core Value: Be creative and open-minded ;)
- Keep it short and funny (images are more than welcome!)
*We know you’re not making a real live video (Facebook Live, Periscope, Instagram Live, etc.), so just pretend it’s a live social broadcast.
For the contents, choose one of the following:
- Choose a GetResponse feature and present it as a superpower businesses can gain by signing up with GetResponse.
- Cyber Monday's approaching. Tell people how they can use GetResponse to create a great promotion for their customers.
- Compare GetResponse with other email marketing services, explaining why it's better (of course it is!)
Send us your work along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not forget to include the info on where we can find you on the Web.