Examples of activities regarded as violation of our Terms of Service:
- failing to make payment when due,
- using the Service for abusive or prohibited practices referred to in Section 6 of these Terms of Service;
- sending emails which we consider SPAM (determined on the basis of GetResponse algorithms and compliance procedures), in particular if:
- the Customer’s name or domain (which the Contacts can access by clicking links contained in emails sent by the Customer) is listed on the SpamHaus Registry Of Known Spam Organizations (ROKSO, http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/) or such domain is listed on at least one of the following blacklists: URIBL (http://uribl.com/), SURBL (http://www.surbl.org/), SpamHaus DBL (http://www.spamhaus.org/dbl/) or ivmURI (http://dnsbl.invaluement.com/)
- the Customer is found spamming by SpamCop or any other anti-spam organization that reports to GetResponse spam trap hits through Unsolicited Commercial Email reports,
- breach the rules of use of our trademarks and other intellectual property,
- creating more than one Free Trial Account by the Customer
- providing inaccurate, unreliable or false registrant contact details, or failing to keep such contact details up to date.
- assigning rights and obligations resulting from the Service agreement to a third party without prior consent of GetResponse.