GetResponse Android App
Get instant control over your campaigns, subscriber lists and stats for timely reactions and immediate adjustments.
Download the app, tap into your GetResponse account and never take your finger off the pulse of your email marketing. Monitor your campaigns, collect leads and view your stats and results while you’re on the go: on a business trip, trade show, seminar or simply when commuting.
The mobile’s extensive functions and intuitive user interface enable instant control over your campaigns. React fast whenever there’s a need and enjoy the pure pleasure of click-easy navigation.
Instantly tap into your email marketing campaigns to:
Build your lists:
Manually add contacts with all their personal details on the go – as you meet them; or import your entire phone address book with a click, to boost your list and nurture engagement of your business connections. Quickly access and browse subscribers, their personal detail and full lists.
Preview your messages, schedule them, or send from drafts or re-send previously sent messages. Create plain-text emails on the spot and send them to your contacts, even when you’re away, so you always stay ahead of the competition. You can even review html versions of your newsletters and follow up messages.
View easy-to-read charts showing open rates, clicks, bounces, and more to make sure no detail escapes your attention. Email a statistics report, presenting campaign results on handy graphs, to yourself or to your boss whenever you need an update.
Full features list:
- Send or schedule newsletters from drafts
- Re-send messages
- Create and send plain-text emails
- Preview HTML versions of your newsletters and follow-up messages
- Browse subscribers
- View subscriber details
- Add contacts to your list by direct manual entry
- Import contacts from your smartphone address book to a selected campaign
- View opens, clicks, bounces, and more
- Distribute statistics reports via email.
- View your web form statistics in a clear, easy-to-read list
- Access a simple display for statistics, A/B testing, link-sharing to landing page creator, and inbox preview
- View click-through ratio (CTR) for links in messages
- Check subscriber locations in real-time
- Access GetResponse blog posts directly from the dashboard
Amazon Payments Integration
Quickly add your Amazon customers to your mailing list to address them with more offers and info about your products easily.
QuickEmailVerification made it easy to identify and eliminate unreachable & risky email addresses from campaign list before launch of email campaigns.
Become an integration partner
Integrate GetResponse with other applications and become our integrations partner.
Your integration will be featured here in our integrations directory.
Build your own integration
Use our advanced API to build your own integration, linking
GetResponse with your service.