AMZPromoter is an easy-to-use landing page creator and coupon distribution system for Amazon sellers.
The platform allows Amazon sellers to create high-converting landing pages, which allows potential customers to enter their details in exchange for a promo code. Once a customer’s email is confirmed, the promo code is then delivered and the customer is now able to purchase the product at a discounted price. This helps to drive product sales, boost Amazon store rankings, and grow a store’s customer email list.
With AMZPromoter you can:
- Create an unlimited amount of campaigns
- Upload an unlimited amount of coupons
- Customize landing page content (logo, images, FAQ, video)
- Browse and export collected emails
- Integrate with multiple auto-responders
- Build fully mobile-responsive landing pages
How the GetResponse Integration Works
By connecting to GetResponse, the emails that you collect from your AMZPromoter campaigns will be automatically pushed to a GetResponse list that you specify. This way you can run follow up campaigns and automate your email marketing sequence.
To use GetResponse with AMZPromoter:
- Connect GetResponse by going to ‘integrations’ and clicking ‘connect’
- Setup a campaign, or edit an existing campaign
- In the ‘Campaign Info’ section of the campaign wizard, select GetResponse in the ‘Mail List Integration’ dropdown, then your desired list in the dropdown below
- Click ‘Update’ to complete connecting your campaign to a GetResponse list
As an Amazon seller, driving external traffic to your product listing is one of the best ways to launch products and grow your sales. Driving external traffic lets you improve your Amazon rankings while building an email list, so you can build a resilient business that will be around fort the long term.
Amazon Payments Integration
Quickly add your Amazon customers to your mailing list to address them with more offers and info about your products easily.
Become an integration partner
Integrate GetResponse with other applications and become our integrations partner.
Your integration will be featured here in our integrations directory.
Build your own integration
Use our advanced API to build your own integration, linking
GetResponse with your service.