How do I remove a tracking code from my landing page?
If you want to stop tracking a specific landing page, all you need to do is to remove the tracking code from the page settings. Here are the detailed steps:
- Go to Menu>>Landing pages.
- Select a landing page and, in the Actions menu (click or hover over the vertical ellipsis), click Edit settings.
- On the My landing page settings page, go to the Analytics & remarketing section.
If you want to get rid of Google AdWords tracking, expand the AdWords conversion tracking section.
- Select your analytics platform and clear the field containing your ID.
- Click Save to confirm the changes.