How to create a landing page? Video
Landing pages are one of the list building options you can use in your GetResponse account. They let you encourage visitors to check out your products and services and sign up to your list. You can use one of our professionally-designed templates or build your own from scratch.
1. Go to Landing pages and click the Create landing page button.
2. Select a template.
3. In a popup modal, enter a name and click Use template. This will open the template editor.
Customizing the template
1. To edit text, double-click the text fragment you want to change and add your own text. The editing tools menu becomes available. Use them to change the style, format, and positioning of the text.
2. To edit the signup form, double-click the form to enable the additional editing options:
- click the form fields to change the text and formatting
- double click the form start adding additional fields: custom fields and Consent fields. Custom fields help you collect contact information. Consent fields allow your contacts to give their consent to your marketing or data processing policies when they sign up.
To add the fields, click the Webform fields button. Then, click the Custom fields tab and select the custom fields you want to use. Click the Consent fields tab to view the Consent fields you’ve created in your account. Then, select the fields you want to add to the form.
3. Use the tools in the side toolbar to further customize the design of your template. You can add more sections, buttons, forms, shapes, video, social sharing icons, and PayPal buttons.
4. (Optional) Add more page variants to A/B test your page design.
5. Click the cell phone icon to generate a mobile-friendly version of your landing page make any changes you want.
6. When you’re happy with your design, click the Next step button.
Editing landing page settings
1. (Optional) In SEO settings, you can edit the page title and add a description. Adding a description helps your page become more visible in Google search results. Or, check the box for your page not to be indexed by Google.
2. In Landing page URL settings, pick the URL for your landing page. By default, your landing pages are published at one of GetResponse’s subdomain. You can also publish it at your domain or directory. Learn how to assign your domain and change the DNS and CNAME records.
The URL of your landing page can include lowercase English alphabet characters (a-z), numbers (0-9) and hyphens ‘-’. Using underscores, diacritics and special characters is not possible.
3. In Subscription settings, select the list contacts will be added to when they sign up, set the double opt-in options, choose whether to add a contact to an autoresponder cycle, and set the thank-you page.
4. (Optional) Add a tracking code to your landing page with Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
Publishing landing page – Tutorial Video
Click the Publish button when you’re done. If you want to save the page as a draft, click the Save button.