Can I use Yandex Metrica to track my landing pages?
Of course. If you have a Yandex account, enter the Yandex Metrica Counter ID in your landing page configuration. This tool helps you to analyze traffic on your landing page and analyze user behavior. When you integrate your landing page with Yandex, you can see the actions of individual users, collect ad statistics, and track conversion rates.
For more information about Yandex counters, see Yandex Metrica Guide.
What you’ll need
- An active Yandex Metrica account
- Your Yandex Metrica counter ID
How do I find my Yandex Metrica counter ID?
1. Log into your Yandex Metrica.
2. Search for the term “counter”. The counters appear in the search results.
3. Copy the counter ID. You’ll need it in the following steps.
How do I include the counter ID on my landing page?
1. Log into your GetResponse account and do one of the following:
- Create a new landing page.
- Edit the settings for an existing landing page.
2. When you’re happy with your landing page layout, click Next step and proceed to My landing page settings.
3. Scroll down and expand the Analytics & remarketing section.
4. Select Yandex Metrica from the list and enter your counter ID.
5. Click Save if you edited an existing landing page or Publish if you created a new one.
You’re all set.