How can I increase the visibility of my landing page?
If you’d like to increase the visibility of your landing page, you can add social sharing icons to it. If you’d like to learn about the benefits of using the buttons, please go to How can people share my newsletters across social media sites?
Adding social sharing icons
Social sharing icons allow your audience to share the content of your landing page on respective social media services. To add social sharing icons to your page, follow the steps below:
- In the landing page creator, hover over Social media (it looks like the Twitter icon) to see the available icons.
- Select the section of the landing page you’d like to add the icon to.
- Double-click the icon to add it to the section. You can then reposition it to best fit your design idea.
Social sharing icons can’t be hyperlinked to external pages. Their purpose is to share the content of your page on particular social media services.
How can I link my social media page to my landing pages?
If you want to allow your audience to visit your social media pages, you can add a link to social media page. To create hyperlinks for your social media pages, follow the steps below:
- In the landing page creator, select a template and locate the social media icons within the body of your landing page.
Note: Social media icons are images that are already added to your page and can be hyperlinked. These icons are different from social sharing icons described above.
- Double-click them to open the editing options and click on the Insert/edit link
- Edit the details, enter the account URL and click OK.
When your page visitor click on the image, they’ll be able to navigate to your social media page.