One of your most precious resources. It contains email addresses and contact information of your subscribers.
You can add contacts to your list on your own. Learn how to build your list yourself.
- How can I add individual contacts directly to my list?
- How can I migrate my list from Active Campaign, AWeber, Constant Contact, or MailChimp?
- Can I add role email addresses to my list of contacts?
- How do I assign custom fields during import?
- How do I prepare a file for import?
- How can I import a list of contacts?
- How can I add contacts to my lists?
- How can contacts add themselves to my list?
You can add additional information about your contacts. While it's optional, it's extremely useful.
- How does the automated phone validation feature work?
- How do I create and use custom fields?
- Can I add links to custom fields?
- What are the available custom field types?
Your imports are always assessed by our anti-abuse system, Hydra. Learn how to read its statistics.
- What does it mean that my import had policy issues?
- What does it mean that my import had a list sharing issue?
- Where can I find import statistics?
If you want to be truly successful in online marketing, you need to take care of your list. It will help you achieve better results.
- What is the difference between deleting and blocking?
- How can I block emails and domains from my lists or account?
- How to fix a stale email list?
- How to maintain list hygiene?
- What are spam traps and blocklists?
Knowing how to manage and maintain your list will help you have a list of great quality.
- Can I segment my contacts based on ecommerce data?
- How do I delete duplicates from my lists?
- Can I see why my contacts have unsubscribed?
- What is Engagement Score and how can I use it?
- How can I find contacts by subscription method?
- How do I find people who haven’t opened my messages?
- How can I delete contacts from a list or account?
- How can I export contacts?
- How can I copy or move contacts from one list to another?
- Where can I view contact details?
- Where can I find inactive contacts?
- Where can I view all my contacts?
- How do I search for contacts?
- I received an email that a contact was added to a list, but I can’t see them
- What does the new contact card offer?
- How do I search for contacts based on the consent they’ve given?
- How can I manually remove contacts from my list?
Having filtered groups of contacts will help you send messages to the right people. Learn how to master segments.
List is your "storage room" for contacts and different content you create in GetResponse account. Make sure to set it up properly.
- Why hasn’t my custom subject line been approved?
- Can I change the language for my list and confirmation message?
- How can I customize my confirmation message?
- How can I customize the confirmation page?
- Where can I find my list settings?
- How do I remove a list of contacts?
- Where can I view and manage my lists?
- How can I edit the subscription settings for my list?
- How do I create a new contact list?
If you're looking for a way to exclude some recipients from your mailings, you're in the right place.
Perfect for segmenting your list, tags and scoring allow you to assign invisible labels and points to your contacts.