Forms and popups
Grow your email list with beautiful forms and engage your visitors with popups. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s Web Form Builder and Popup Creator can get you started!
Learn how to create signup forms, comment boxes, promo bars, and more.
- What types of forms can I create?
- How do I create a popup using a template?
- What is the difference between forms and popups and legacy forms?
- Are forms and pop-ups available for free accounts?
A very popular list building method. Learn how to use them effectively.
- Can I disable plain HTML sign ups?
- How to prevent fake bot signups?
- How do I add custom fields to my form?
- How to create a mobile version of a form?
- How do I change a thank-you page and already-subscribed URL?
- What are List Builder Apps?
- How to add contacts to an autoresponder cycle in the HTML form editor?
- What is the difference between a form and a landing page?
- Can I forward subscriber data to a custom thank-you page?
- How do I create a form?
- How do I install a form on my page?
- Can I use a picture as a form background?
- How can I install my form on a WordPress page?
- Where can I set my form to pop over my page?
- How do I find out which version of the form gives me the highest conversion rate?
- Can I trigger my popover form with a button or a link?
- What happens with my legacy forms when the old Getresponse panel shuts down?
- Do you offer a plain HTML form code?
Check how your popup is doing with our in-depth statistics panel.
Decide when, how often, and for whom your popup will appear.
- How do I manage when to display my popup?
- How do I manage my popup audience?
- How do I manage my popup display frequency?
Learn how to manage your forms and popups.
- How can I add a timer?
- How do I embed a video from a URL?
- How can I add and edit a button?
- How do I embed an image from a URL?
- How can I add a signup form?
- How can I edit the design of the popup or inline content?
- How can I add and edit a text block?
- How do I create new content?
- How do I delete a popup or inline content?
- How do I embed an inline content’s snippet code on my website?
- How do I embed a popup’s snippet code on my website?
- What is the difference between a contact form and a signup form?
- How can I add a contact form to my popup or inline content?
- How can I add social media icons to my form and popup?
- How can I manage popup closing?
- How can I change the popup type?
- How to change the success view?
- How can I change the size of popup?
If you want to learn more about your subscribers or expand your list (or both!), use surveys.