A fundamental part of all your marketing activities - sending and designing your emails.
Newsletters are your one-time emails that you send to your recipients.
- Can my newsletters be viewed online?
- Can I create mobile-responsive newsletters?
- Where can I see how my messages are doing?
- What is the difference between a plain text message and an HTML message?
- Can I code HTML newsletters?
- How can I create messages with right-to-left text orientation?
- What is new in the new message editor?
- How to create and send a newsletter
- Where can I view my delivered messages?
Want to see which version of your newsletter works best? Test them with A/B tests.
- Can I save an A/B test?
- What types of A/B tests can I choose from?
- Can I test different parts of the message in one A/B test?
- Can I schedule my A/B tests?
- How is the best performing message being sent?
- How to create an A/B test?
- How many recipients should I include in my testing group?
- Where can I find the A/B testing feature?
- What is an A/B test?
The ability of delivering messages to your contacts might be mysterious at first, but we're here to help you understand it.
- Why do messages sent to my own domain bounce?
- What is DMARC?
- Why do my emails sometimes end up in a spam folder?
- What are complaints?
- Does the reputation of the from field influence deliverability to the inbox vs. Spam folder?
- Why shouldn’t I re-add bounced emails to my list?
- Why shouldn’t I use Yahoo!, AOL, Mail.ru email as my “From” address?
- Why do ISPs recognize messages as Spam differently?
- Why can some emails display as “on behalf of” or “via”?
- What are the best email practices that influence delivery?
- What is click-to-open rate (CTOR)?
- What are bounces?
- What is Apple Mail Privacy Protection, and how does it affect our deliverability?
- How to find my message headers?
- How good is your email deliverability?
- What is DKIM and how do I configure it?
You can design messages in GetResponse with no programming skills. Learn how to do it well!
- How to use webfonts in the message?
- How to add a background image to a message?
- How wide should my message be?
- What are the footer requirements?
- What are sections in the message editor?
- How do I send product recommendations to customers?
- How to use Custom code in a message?
- How to use Basic blocks to create a message?
- How to promote your products in the messages?
- How do I include the survey link in my message so the respondent data isn’t anonymous?
- What is predefined text?
- Can I embed an image or button within a text block?
- How do I use keyboard shortcuts in the new editor?
- How do I integrate social media with my messages?
- How to change the postal address in the message footer?
- How can I add an ebook or a video to my message?
- Can I remove or edit the unsubscribe and update links at the bottom of my messages?
- Can I check how the message looks in an inbox before I send it?
- How can a contact unsubscribe from my list?
- How can I personalize my emails?
- How to create an email that always looks good?
- How do I use My blocks in the new message editor?
- How can I add a promo code to my emails?
Want to know more about the previous version of our message editor? Check this section.
- What does it mean that my message has a syntax error?
- Where can I find HTML message templates?
- What editing options are available inside Email Creator?
- What sort of features are available in the Email Creator?
- How do I add attachments to my messages?
- How to use Ecommerce tracking in a message?
Templates are messages with a saved design so that you don't have to create them from scratch.
Before you send your newsletter, make sure to configure it properly.
- What is global view and how do I use it?
- How can I post Twitter and Facebook updates when I send a newsletter?
- What is Perfect Timing and how does it work?
- How do I change the “From” address in my messages?
- How do I exclude contacts from receiving my newsletter?
- How do I choose newsletter recipients?
- What is a “linked list”?
Preloading allows you to move messages between lists.
Bloggers really love this feature. It allows you to send emails based on new articles on your website.
If you're experiencing issues with newsletters, check possible solutions.