GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
- focusing mainly on independent work with up to 2 teams consisting of up to 8 members developing our own world-class SaaS platform
- creating and implementing all initiatives related to waste elimination and removing impediments in IT processes
- cooperating closely with our 7-person Scrum Master team
- supporting Product Owners, the IT department and the Board, located entirely in Gdańsk
- constantly improving a stable and well-established agile environment
Check if you have what it takes:
- excellent understanding of agile culture and the Scrum framework and good knowledge of agile-related approaches (e.g. Kanban)
- knowledge of modern product development tools and techniques
- practical knowledge and a good understanding of software development processes
- at least 1 year’s experience of working with a development team
- well developed communication, teaching, motivational and team-building skills
- courage, dedication and patience in implementing changes
- capable of independent work and a disciplined approach towards task completion
- native level of Polish and very good language skills in English
Nice to have:
- practical knowledge regarding various project management methods other than agile
- technical background
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!