GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
- actively building a GetResponse sales pipeline on the American market (USA + Canada), through identifying potential clients and by gaining information about them
- generating SQOs (Sales Qualified Opportunities) thru LinkedIn, industry websites, cold calling, cold emailing, etc.
- qualification of incoming leads
- respond to enquiries by phone, chat and email
- daily work with the CRM system in order to optimize sales funnel
- direct responsibility for lead generation for an assigned market
- regular reporting of current tasks and their status
- consulting in relation to current best practices in email marketing
What do we expect?
- basic experience in sales
- you are ready to work late shifts (2pm-10pm)
- excellent language skills in English
- researching skills
- great knowledge and ability in surfing the internet and looking for the answer to any question that arises
- the ability to convince people to follow your train of thought
- determination and consistency in reaching set goals
- the word “no” only pushes you to work harder
- you can effectively deal with deadlines, and you are set on working on reaching results
- someone who wants to base their career in sales
If you’re communicative, great at convincing people to buy into your vision and have no problem talking on the phone, this job is for you!
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!