GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What will your responsibilities consist of?
- working with product development and marketing management to educate internal and external stakeholders on product features and benefits
- planning, implementing and supporting online product marketing and sales campaigns (brainstorming, planning, copywriting)
- creating content for in-app communication to customers
- creating product-related educational content: blog posts, email series, tutorials, guides, etc.
- preparing and running product webinars
- coordinating the involvement of relevant departments in digital and off-line product marketing projects
- assisting and running competitive reviews, market research, customer surveys, etc.
- cooperating closely with product development in relation to product launches, updates, roadmaps and strategy
- using English as your primary language
- constantly developing analytical and online marketing skills
- monitoring and implementing global trends in product marketing, SaaS marketing and online marketing
- reporting to marketing management and at times, product development management, on the status and results of projects
Check if you have what it takes:
- English (near-native level desired)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally (AKA you are a master multi-tasker)
- detail-oriented and process-driven with experience of making data-driven decisions
- ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- comfortable working knowledge of the SaaS industry landscape
- previous experience with the GetResponse product or another online marketing platform
- previous experience in marketing, customer support or product development
- experience working within English-focused markets
- experience operating within cross-functional, multi-national teams
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!