GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What will your responsibilities consist of?
- carrying out research and benchmarks
- co-working on the development of information architecture
- providing wireframes and mockups with the help of employees in higher positions
- ongoing supervision of application usability, and acknowledging areas for optimization
- cooperation with engineers, and design, marketing and product development teams
What do we expect?
- basic experience in the UX design field
- basic knowledge of the foundations of IA, interaction design, usability, user and product research, content strategy, and adjacent domains
- advanced spoken and written English and Polish
- a proactive and enthusiastic approach, and a passion for elegant design
- verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear and concise findings to project stakeholders
- high empathy skills and the ability to tune into the customer’s perspective
It will be an advantage if you are:
- interested in metrics and optimization, and have a working knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytical tools
- experienced in working in a SaaS company (e.g. working directly with customers)
- familiar with working with usability research tools, interviews and surveys
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!