GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What your responsibilities will consist of:
- managing and maintaining a container-based environment
- implementing the container orchestration system Kubernetes (on-premise and cloud solutions like Azure AKS or Amazon EKS)
- ensuring all systems are highly available at a high scale
- creating cloud architecture based on the best practices and newest possibilities
- building CI and CD pipelines to support the development of our services using Docker and GitLab
- always taking the initiative to find new solutions
- collaborating closely with agile teams to deliver better results
What we expect:
- very good knowledge of Linux operating system (Debian, Ubuntu)
- commercial experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- experience in creating scripts in Python or Bash
On top of that, we’ll value experience with:
- databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Time Series Databases and monitoring solutions (e.g. Prometheus)
- light virtualization (e.g. LXD)
- message services (e.g. Kafka, AMQP)
- ELK Stack
- cloud services (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure) and their related security
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!