We’re GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
We've been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
Based in Moscow, Russia, your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new enterprise customers for the world’s easiest email marketing platform. Reporting to the GetResponse RU Managing Director and Director of Getresponse Max Sales you’ll help execute a comprehensive business development strategy. You will be expected to:
- generate and develop new sales opportunities in Russia
- reach revenue targets in accordance with the department’s strategy
- convert incoming leads into customers (inbound)
- identify new potential customers and proactively contact them (outbound)
- set up and lead customer demos for successful product presentations
- represent GetResponse at trade shows in Russia
The ideal job candidate will be:
- a natural “closer”, someone who can’t spend a day without an adrenaline rush from making sales
- passionate about internet marketing, e-commerce, advertising and new technologies
- experienced in implementing new business development ideas (we hope you will contribute to the department, not only follow the lead!)
- able to effectively work under pressure
- an independent problem-solver (think of yourself as the Bear Grylls of sales!)
- able to communicate and work effectively with other departments (Legal, Marketing, Accountancy)
- excellent command of English is a must
- native Russian is a must
- 3 year’s experience in sales
- preferably 1 year’s experience in selling SaaS applications (an advantage)
- strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- flexibility and a can-do attitude
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work in a multicultural environment, often remotely with customers
- willingness to work flexible hours
Extra perks include:
- private health care
- home office subsidy and #getremote fund
- gym membership card
- team outings and celebrations
- top-notch equipment
- and much more!