GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
- providing technical support for GetResponse Enterprise customers via email and phone
- troubleshooting and liaising with multiple departments to ensure customer's satisfaction
- optimizing email deliverability
- managing creative projects (newsletter templates, opt-in forms, landing pages)
- providing expertise on running successful, permission-based email marketing campaigns
What do we expect?
- excellent verbal and written language skills in English (minimum C1)
- native Polish is a must
- superb verbal and written communication skills
- previous experience in customer service is an advantage
- working knowledge of SQL and HTML is a plus
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to work independently and in a team
- ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!