We're GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
We've been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
- troubleshooting and liaising with multiple departments to ensure customer's satisfaction
- optimizing email deliverability
- managing creative projects (newsletter templates, opt-in forms, landing pages)
- providing expertise on running a successful, permission-based, email marketing campaign
- working with GetResponse enterprise customers to develop high-performing email marketing campaigns
What do we expect?
- excellent command of English (at least C1 level)
- fluency (both written and spoken) in French is a must
- previous experience in customer service is an advantage
- superb verbal and written communication skills
- working knowledge of SQL and HTML is a plus
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ability to work independently and in a team
- ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidy and #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sports card fund
- language classes