Articles by Michal:
What is an Email Blast and How to Send it Right
Love ‘em or hate ‘em, email blasts are still a thing.
Emails Going to Spam? 12 Reasons Why That Happens and What You Can Do About It
Worried about your emails going to the spam folder? We’ve got you covered.
30+ Automated Emails You Should Be Sending Today
Automated emails have become an essential part of any effective marketing campaign. Thanks to them, you can reach your audience exactly when they need it, and when they are most likely to convert.
How to Build a Lead Funnel That Actually Works
Lead generation is important – I’m sure you know that already.
25 Lead Magnet Ideas to Help You Build Your Email List Faster
Struggling to get more leads for your business? Let’s talk about lead magnets, then – the single most important element of any effective lead generation strategy.
How to Design Facebook Ads in GetResponse
Want to generate more sales revenue with your landing pages and marketing funnels? Then look no further – read this post and start driving more quality traffic to your site with Facebook and Instagram ads.
Everything You Should Know About Marketing Funnels
If you’ve run any marketing campaigns before, you’ve likely come across or maybe even used some form of marketing funnels – visual representations of the customer journey.
Email Marketing Best Practices for 2019
Whether you’re new to email marketing or consider yourself an expert, you likely want the same: to send the best email marketing campaigns. all But if you want higher opens, clicks, and conversions, you have to get your hands dirty and start the process called email marketing optimization.
30+ Best Email Campaigns and Why We Loved Them
Thousands of marketers around the globe share the same mission – they want to send the best email marketing campaigns.
Key Insights from the New Email Marketing Benchmarks Report Q3-Q4 2018
Email marketing strategies and tactics change every year. To know what does and doesn’t work, it’s a good idea to keep an eye on the trends and average results for your industry.
What Happens Between Clicks and Conversions? [Webinar Recording]
If you take a look at the Google Trends report, you’ll see that over the past five years there’s an upward trend in interest in the topics of A/B testing and conversion rate optimization (CRO). And there are two key reasons for that.
TRENDING BY Michal:
- Email Marketing Metrics: Everything You Need to Know
- 6 Inspiring Holiday Email Campaigns and What Makes Them So Good
- 2018 Holiday Email Marketing Campaigns Guide (20+ Examples)
- Introducing: Transactional emails [New Enterprise Feature]
- How To Sell More Online In The Upcoming Holiday Season
- 30+ Automated Emails You Should Be Sending Today
- Retrieve Abandoned Shopping Carts With Marketing Automation [Free Ebook]
- Getting Started With Marketing Automation: Webinar Recap + Recording
- New User Manual: A/B Testing with GetResponse [Free PDF!]
- Top 15 Online Directories Your Business Needs to Be Listed On