Articles by Jordie:
Break These Email Segmentation Best Practices
Best practices are a great place to start improving your email campaigns. But sometimes, it’s OK to break those “rules” and best practices. In fact, it’s probably even better. Take email segmentation for example. Let’s look at a few commonly accepted best practices and see why it might be a good idea, profit-wise, to change […]
Make Your Sign-up Form Pop!
Growing you email list is a survival technique. About one third of your list will become inactive each year. So you better start promoting it! The great thing is that building a larger, engaged list of subscribers is also a way to get better results from your email marketing and increase your email marketing ROI. […]
5 Tips to Get More Opt-ins on Your Website
One of the great things about email is that it is scalable. It takes almost the same time and effort to send an email to 100 as it does to send it to 100 000 interested subscribers. Growing your email list is a surefire way to increase your email marketing results. The bad news is, […]
Why Your Email Needs Urgency, NOW!
What would you think if I told you to read this article now, because it would be removed at 23:05 hrs tonight? Because of the power of the email tactic described below, I can only allow myself to share it with a select number of interested readers. After 1.000 pageviews, it is going back into […]
TRENDING BY Jordie:
- Why Your Email Needs Urgency, NOW!
- 5 Tips to Get More Opt-ins on Your Website
- Make Your Sign-up Form Pop!
- Break These Email Segmentation Best Practices
- How Birthday Emails Bake the Cake
- How to Upsell with Email
- What Follow-up Emails Can Teach Us About Email Marketing
- 5 Things Not To Do In Your Autoresponder Series
- How to Push Your Subscribers' Content Buttons
- Do You Know Your Subscribers’ Content Needs?