GetResponse Responsive Email Design Competition: Win iPhone, iPad, Galaxy Mini Cell Phone
Design entries to be shortlisted by GetResponse experts for Facebook Open Voting.
GetResponse today announced an open design competition to publicize its revolutionary new Responsive Email Design functionality, now included free inside GetResponse’s Email Creator interface. It enables users to create emails that render perfectly on any computer or mobile device – automatically.
“With the release of Responsive Email Design, our user-community has become energized by the possibilities of mobile-friendly design. They love the new functionality and create great-looking templates effortlessly,” said Simon Grabowski, Founder of GetResponse and CEO of parent company Implix. “Now they can enter our competition to show off their design creativity, receive publicity for their business, and win cool prizes.”
Contestants are invited to create and submit an original Responsive Email Design using GetResponse Email Creator. Those who aren’t GetResponse customers can grab our 30-Day Free with all the features of paid accounts. Prizes and Awards:
- Grand prize – iPhone 5
- Second prize - iPad
- Third prize – Samsung Galaxy Mini Cell Phone
Design Contest Deadlines
Mobile phone trends point to a growing need for Responsive Email Design:
- Submissions: September 13–20, 2013. Contestants use their GetResponse accounts to create and submit design entries.
- Finalists announced: September 23, 2013. A panel of GetResponse experts will choose 20 finalists for public voting on Facebook.
- Judging and voting: September 23-29, 2013. The 20 finalists selected by the judges compete in public voting on Facebook.
- Winners announced: September 30, 2013. Results of Facebook voting will be announced on the GetResponse blog, Facebook, and other social media.
In the first phase of the contest. a panel of judges comprised of GetResponse experts will evaluate and shortlist the qualifying entries based on the following criteria:
About the Company
GetResponse serves more than 350,000 active users from 182 countries, delivering more than 1 billion permission-based emails per month, with an average deliverability rate of 99.3 percent. Clients include GlaxoSmithKline, Marriott, Intercontinental, University of Arkansas, Carrefour, Men's Health Magazine, and thousands of fast-growing businesses and professional firms.