Back to Careers
New job opening:
VP of Marketing(location: Boston)
Established in 1998, GetResponse helps more than 250,000 small businesses grow their revenues with
easy, effective email marketing. More than 120,000 affiliates have signed up for our Partner Program,
which pays a 33% commission — the highest in the industry.
GetResponse is a fast-growing, debt-free, profitable company with offices in Europe, Canada and the
USA. We are currently looking for a passionate, experienced VP of Marketing to help us expand Implix
and take our Partner Program to a higher level.
What do we expect?
If you are a specialist and enthusiast in your field, with an awesome personality, and you would like to join
our team, we have a few requirements. You’ll convince us if you have:
- Previous hands-on experience in online marketing (minimum 6 years of email marketing experience)
- Strong knowledge of the email marketing industry, including its customs, culture, and controversies
- Experience and desire to support (evangelize and educate) businesses in their online marketing
activities by delivering excellent online marketing tools
- Previous experience with growing a local learning network to support businesses in email marketing endeavors; and building, supporting and managing locally active GetResponse Evangelists
- Good understanding of SMB market (minimum 5 years experience working in this sector)
- Experience in building, managing and maintaining affiliate networks
- The ability to build, grow and successfully manage your team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an outgoing and upbeat “people person” attitude,
to match the image of GetResponse
- Fluency in online marketing jargon and the ability to assess and judge the marketing content of campaigns
- Willingness to travel to attend meetings, conferences and shows
- Negotiation skills and the ability to close lucrative deals; cross marketing and cross-selling experience
- Extensive PR connections
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Spanish language skills are a plus
- Representing and being the face of GetResponse in the U.S. market, actively building the brand
- Organizing and attending press conferences, actively liaising with the press on GetResponse pieces in
online marketing magazines
- Overseeing and developing the affiliate program, managing the affiliate manager, increasing conversion
- Overseeing the GetResponse presence at shows and conferences; attending other meetings and local
learning sessions; lecturing and educating customers and prospects
- Conversion management, sales channel optimization
- Growing, educating and managing the team of local GetResponse distributors across the U.S.
- Building and managing the marketing team directly involved in GetResponse campaigns
- Actively shaping (copywriting) the marketing content on the product website
- Buying and managing display ads
- Creating, coordinating and budgeting for marketing campaigns
As a GetResponse VP of Marketing you can:
- Earn attractive compensation (base salary)
- Have a high income potential based on performance
- Work in a thriving, robust environment, based on our 10 core values
- Gain experience and develop your skills by working directly with Simon (CEO) and Daniel (CMO).
Not your typical 9-5 job, working for GetResponse is larger than that: create amazing things, help shape the Internet Marketing industry - and have fun in the process.